The Take5 Rapid Review and Audit has been designed to offer immediate insight, advice and guidance.
Conducted over five days, this process often involves a dedicated team of specialist VERCIDA consultants.
- Review of an organisation’s end to end recruitment process
- Review of an organisation’s performance management framework
- Insight into talent management reviews
- Insight into employee engagement methods
- Insight into either internal or external communications
- Stage 1: Agreement of outcomes: To be achieved over the five day review period
- Stage 2: Desk top review: Review of the policy, processes or programme under audit and other desk top analysis as deemed necessary
- Stage 3: Interviews: This involves conducting 1:1 interviews with relevant and diverse stakeholders. Depending on the review in question this could involve internal and/or external stakeholders
- Stage 4: Focus groups: To ensure we get a 360 degree view from a diverse range of perspectives we conduct a series of focus groups
- Stage 5: Report and findings: At the end of day five, we will present a report summarising our key findings together with our five key recommendations for improvements
- Rapid feedback into an existing policy or decision-making framework allowing for immediate change before a key decision is made
- A cost effective and time efficient method for reviewing either a policy or a decision-making framework